Saturday, August 10, 2013

Ecstatic...

I think I've finally blossomed in my artistic abilities. I stepped outside my comfort zone again and used a model and it was the best decision of my life. I decided to use a contrast of an intense model against natural, rustic nature. I wanted to create a sort of  "America's Next Top Model" look during this photoshoot. I didn't quite accomplish that, but considering I don't have access to designer dresses or a jet to fly to New Zealand for pictures, I did the best I could and feel they came out professionally. While taking these photos, I was actually kind of worried. I didn't like the way they were turning out. However, after editing, I couldn't believe my eyes. I managed to create not just one but multiple STRIKING shots. I didn't even realize how far I had come from the beginning of the summer or how much I had progressed. The lighting, the angles, the colors..I'm shocked how well I made them all look.





No comments:

Post a Comment